Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kyle Duquaine intro

I am a Biochemistry student and I plan on becoming a Dentist at some point in time, however my mind likes to jump around about that.  I love most all sports but I don't like watching them nearly as much as playing them.  Movies and books really make me think and they play a large role in my personality and the way I think about life. I added this course basically because I was sick of doing nothing but science, literature is about as far away from equations and math as possible so I decided to give it a shot and it seems to be pretty interesting so far.  In 6th grade I read Sphere by Michael Crichton and I loved it.  The mystery of not really knowing whats going on in a movie or book intrigues me.  I have never blogged or done any sort of online class communication besides email but am excited to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment